Using SIOS websites
By using the websites operated and maintained by SIOS Corporation and SIOS Technology, Inc. (collectively “this Website” and "SIOS"), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Websites subject to these terms and conditions
SIOS Corporation operates and maintains the following website, including its subdomains:
SIOS Technology, Inc. operates and maintains the following websites, including their subdomains:
2. Intellectual property rights
Intellectual property rights to the information, documents, images, software, and other materials (collectively the “Content”) provided on this Website belong to SIOS or the providers of such Content. You may reproduce the Content provided on this Website only for your personal use as permitted by the Copyright Act and other relevant laws. For other purposes, you may not reproduce, reuse, or distribute the Content, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of SIOS. You may not alter or delete the Content, in whole or in part.
- The Content on this Website is provided "as is" and SIOS does not represent or warrant its adequacy or accuracy. SIOS will not be held liable for any damage whatsoever, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of the Content provided on this Website.
- SIOS will not be held liable for any damage arising out of any changes made to the Content on this Website or the suspension or discontinuation of this Website, regardless of the reasons.
- You may not be able to use this Website properly, depending on your usage environment or for unspecified reasons.
4. Publication in the media
Fill in the online Inquiry Form provided below to obtain prior express consent of SIOS if you would like to publish the name of a SIOS site or its URL in your commercial magazines, newspapers, books, online magazines, or other types of media of similar nature.
5. Links to third-party websites
Third parties’ websites linked to and from this Website are operated and maintained by those third parties and are not under the control of SIOS. SIOS is not responsible for and will not be held liable for any damage arising from the use of such third-party websites or their content. The use of such third-party websites is done at your own risk.
6. Links to this Website
You may link your website to this Website without prior notification to SIOS if your website is a corporate or personal website operated for non-commercial purposes. We do ask, however, that you notify us of the following information after the fact via the online Inquiry Form below: URL of the originating page, and the name, company and department, and contact information of your site administrator.
If you would like to link your website to this Website for commercial purposes, you must fill in the online Inquiry Form below to notify and obtain prior consent of SIOS.
Adhere to the following guidelines for linking your website to this Website:
- SIOS does not permit a click of the link to this Website to show the linked page in combination with other content provided on the originating page or within the originating page. A click of the link to this Website must open a new window in the user’s browser.
- SIOS does not permit linking to this Website or displaying of any information to be provided in a manner that undermines or may undermine the credibility of SIOS or its products or services.
- When SIOS requests that you break a link to this Website for whatever reason, you must disconnect the link immediately.
If you would like to use the SIOS logo for commercial or noncommercial purposes, you must submit a request via the online Inquiry Form below. If SIOS accepts your request, a URL logo for this Website will be mailed to you. Use only the URL logo mailed directly to the person who has made the original request. SIOS does not permit the use of a URL logo for this Website obtained by any other means.
Trademarks, logos, and trade names used on this Website are owned by SIOS or right holders to which SIOS grants permission for their trademarks, logos, or trade names to appear on this Website. You may not use any of these copyrighted materials without express prior consent of SIOS or their right holders, except in cases where such use is permitted under the Trademark Act or other relevant laws.
9. Protecting your personal information
When you access this Website, a cookie is sent from this Website to your computer via your browser. A cookie is a small text data file that identifies the type of browser you are using to access this Website. The cookies we use for this Website capture and compile information about where visitors come from and how they use the site, but do not capture any identifiable personal information about visitors. If you prefer, you can manually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. In some cases, removing or rejecting cookies may affect certain features or services provided by this Website.
Use of Google Analytics
You can download the Google Analytics Opt-Out add-on here and install it in your browser to disable Google Analytics' ability to collect information about your behavior on this Website.
Targeted online advertising based on browsing history
This Website uses online advertising services provided by Google, Facebook Japan, and Twitter Japan to deliver behavioral targeted advertising to you. Cookie information collected by those advertising services is subject to the following privacy policies of the service providers.
You can choose to not receive targeted adverting. Visit the following websites to learn how to enable the opt-out setting.
Use of Account Engagement
10. Applicable laws and jurisdiction